Actual item may vary slighty from image.
40 Watt Stagg Acoustic Amp
This 40 watt acousitc amplifier from Stagg is perfect for amplifying both your microphone and electro-acoustic guitar. A great choice for both gigging and practice.
The XLR input allows you to plug in a microphone or connect an electro-acoustic guitar that has an XLR out on its preamp and the 1/4 inch jack is perfect for a standard instrument cable to plug in your guitar. The acoustic amp features independent volume controls for each input as well as a 4 band EQ and spring reverb tank allowing you to dial in your tone just how you want.
The AUX input allows you to play your backing tracks through the amplify to jam along to as well as featuring a headphone jack to allow silent use.
- Power: 49 watts (RMS)
- Speaker: 10`, 4 ohms, with coaxial tweeter
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.2 %
- Signal to noise ratio: -68 dB at maximum rated power
- Input impedance: 200k ohms (instrument)
- Controls: 3-band equaliser (bass, middle, treble) with parametric mid, active or passive instrument modes: Inputs
- Instrument, microphone, auxiliary device (stereo jack)
- Output: Headphones (6.35 mm (14`) standard jack)
- Feature: Versatile spring reverb
- Power consumption: 90 watts maximum
- Dimensions: 42.1 x 34.7 x 20.4 cm (16.6 x 13.7 x 8`)
- Weight: 11.5 kg (25.4 lb)