Actual item may vary slighty from image.
60 Watt Stagg Electric Guitar Amp with Built in DSP Effects
Stagg 60 Watt Electric Guitar Amp with built in DSP Effects
This electric guitar amp is perfect for someone looking for an all in one solution. The amp features two channels, a clean and an overdrive channel, and a global 3 band EQ with built in DSP effects to switch between including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger and Delay.
The AUX jack allows you to play your backing tracks through the amp to jam along to as well as offering an effects loop to put your effects pedals through your amp and a headphone jack for silent operation.
- Max. Rated Power Loudspeaker: 50 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms load 12 inch Twin Cone Speaker
- Frequency Response: 80Hz to 15KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.8% (Clean Mode)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -55 dB @ max Rated Power
- Input Impedance: 220k Ohms
- Power Consumption: 100 Watts max
- Maximum Input Level: 40mV (RMS)
- Maximum Gain: 42dB (@1KHz)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 47 x 50 x 26 cm18.5 x 19.7 x 10.2 in
- Weight: 17.3 kg38.1 lb