Actual item may vary slighty from image.
Stagg Dual Channel DI Box
The Stagg dual channel DI Box is perfect for both studio and live use allowing for either 1 stereo or 2 mono inputs to be routed through for capture on your audio interface as well as linked to a seperate HI-Z input. Each channel features a ground lift switch to remove any hum that may be present in the system.
When recording at home or at the studio even when recording with live amps and microphones, it`s always a great idea to take a extra DI signal for reamping later just in case something goes wrong with your recording or even to use creatively on top of your recorded input and this is exactly what the Stagg DI Box can help with.
- Diecast black metal housing featuring (per channel):
- High impedance input jack for pick-up, mic, instrument, etc
- High impedance output jack for routing original signal to amplifier
- Low impedance balanced XLR output for use with a mixing console
- Ground lift switch to reduce hum problems
- Unit is suitable for either on stage, studio and broadcast applications
- Dim(DxWxH): 9 * 13.7 * 5 cm 3.5 * 5.4 * 2.0 in