Actual item may vary slighty from image.
Hidersine 3V Violin Rosin
This light amber rosin`s constituent harder characteristics deliver great levels of bow hair traction on violin strings, being a little forgiving for the newer player yet still allowing more advanced players to articulate dynamic highs and lows.
Made to one of Francis Hider’s most historic recipes, Hidersine 1V and 3V rosins are designed to bring out the very best in your violin, and they’re still made in England, United Kingdom in the same way as they always were: the Artisanal process of hand-mixing and hand-pouring.
- Instrument: Violin
- Type: Light (Amber Coloured) Hard
- Suitable for: All players from students to professionals.
- Sound Characteristic: Bright with pronounced Attack.
- Grip Profile Rating: GPR #4
- Temperature Profile: Temperate to Warm Climates
- Primary constituents: Colophony, Natural Waxes
- Cake Size: Medium
- Cake Weight: 20g (approx)
- Country of Origin: England, United Kingdom
- Manufacture process: Historic Artisanal (Hand-mixed, Hand-poured)