Mouse over image above to zoom, click to enlarge.
Actual item may vary slighty from image.
James Neligan Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Cutaway acoustic-electric auditorium guitar with solid mahogany top, Dovern series
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, slim C shape, with truss rod
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol, 14 frets
- Fingerboard inlays: Snowflakes, abalone
- Scale length: 645 mm (25.4")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Nut and saddle: White bone
- Headstock veneer: Basswood with rose stain
- Rosette: Herringbone inlay
- Neck and body binding: Black ABS
- Machine heads: Diecast chrome
- Strings: D`Addario
- Electronics: Under saddle Fishman transducer and Fishman Presys I equaliser with built-in chromatic tuner, volume control, contour switch, phase switch, low battery indicator and 6.35 mm (1/4") output jack
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Satin
Revisit the golden age of lutherie with the new Dovern mahogany series. Featuring herringbone rosette and snowflake inlays, this series has a singular sound and personality all its own. The guitar’s sound character is enhanced by its vintage bracing and new neck shape, making this series adaptable to any style of music.