- Body Shape: Hummingbird
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Top Binding: 7-ply IvoryBlack, Back: 3-ply IvoryBlack
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper D
- Scale Length: 24.72` 628mm
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12`
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.69` 43mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Twin Parallelograms
- Joint: Set Dovetail at 14th fret
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Pau Ferro (Reverse Belly)
- Saddle Material: Compensated
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Pickguard: Hummingbird Shape with Hummingbird Graphics
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: `Bell Shaped`; 2-layer (BlackWhite) Hummingbird PRO in white
- Strap Buttons: 2, bottom and side of heel
- Output Jack: Endpin (14`)
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
- Controls: Fishman Soniton Soundhole Volume and Tone Controls
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
Introduced to the world in 1960, the original Hummingbird took the world by storm thanks to Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Since then, the square-shouldered dreadnought acoustic has become a go-to guitar for several legendary rockers for its woody, charismatic tone and striking good looks.
A vintage dreadnought voice that made its name during the country rock revolution
The Epiphone Hummingbird Studio is built with a Solid Spruce top and Mahogany body - a tried-and-tested tonewood combination that sounds great out the box, but mellows and gets even better with age.
A Fishman Sonitone preamp and Sonicore pickup system offers superb electro-acoustic tone with integrated 2-band EQ control, phase switch and volume.
The Hummingbird Studio neck has a classic SlimTaper D profile and features a 24.75" scale and is attached to the body with a glued-in dovetail joint.
The Pau Ferro fingerboard has pearloid parallelogram inlays, 20 medium frets, a 12" radius, and a 1.68" nut. There is single ply white binding on the fingerboard and 5-ply white & black binding on the body top while the back of the body has single ply white binding.
This legendary country & rock acoustic still captures the hearts of players around the world, and stays true to the original aesthetic design of the original 1960 model.
Condition: This guitar is second hand so many show slight signs of use however is in full working order.